Sofa Agreement Naples Italy

08 Oct Sofa Agreement Naples Italy

VICENZA, Italy — You now live in Italy and are looking for ways to earn extra money and improve your business skills. Unfortunately, the restrictions on the use of SOFA apply to both companies established in Italy and companies established in the United States. Therefore, if you get benefits from the work done during your stay in Italy, even on your computer for a company established in the United States, Italian law requires that you have a valid work visa and a valid work permit. For more information or for specific advice, please contact the Vicenza Legal Assistance Office in Building 166 in Caserma Ederle. Or call DSN 637-8834, Comm. 0444-61-8834. Below are some questions and answers about working here. If you are sponsored by an order and you are listed in your spouse`s orders, you are here under «SOFA Protected Status». Therefore, you must follow the instructions above to become an ordinary resident and renounce the «sofa-protected» status. However, working as an ordinary resident can disqualify a person from the future United States.

Government jobs in Italy. An Italian work visa and work permit are required to be employed in Italy by forces other than the United States (including GS, NAF and contract positions). This applies to both Italian and American companies. If a person chooses to obtain these documents, he declares to the Italian Government that he wishes to be considered an ordinary resident of Italy. One cannot at the same time have the status of an ordinary resident and have «SOFA-protected», regardless of his position here. Those who opt for an Italian work visa and an Italian work permit declare to the Italian government that you wish to be considered an ordinary resident of Italy. One cannot have both the status of habitual residence and «PROTECTED SOFA» status. U.S. military personnel, civilian government employees, contractors, and their relatives live there in accordance with the NATO Status of The Armed Forces Agreement (SOFA). By order, U.S. military personnel do not need a passport or visa to enter Italy and stay in Italy. .

. .

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.